Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013

Nieuwjaarskinderen / Born on New Year's Day 
 Born on New Year's Day. From the Flickr Commons.

I love making New Year's resolutions. I've even managed to keep some. This year, though, I'm not going to try to achieve anything but this:

Stay sane and healthy.

No clean house, no weight loss, no artistic achievements. Just try not to lose my fucking mind with the insane life change coming my way in February.

The pregnancy is going well, by the way. I am 35 weeks in and the baby has turned head-down (turns out that when I thought I was gently cradling his head, I had his bum cupped instead). He has started grinding his head into my pelvis as though blindly searching for the way out. Please don't be impatient, baby. If you don't give me some more time, you're going to end up sleeping on a pile of laundry because that's what's taking up the space where your cot will be.

2 comments:

tristan said...

Perfect resolution! I wish you all the best on its achievement, Jess. 2013: The Year of a Baby!

sattakingplaybazaar said...

play bazaar

play bazaar

Play bazaar
satta king While you should not consume a lot of food before a session, it is a great idea for you to drink a good amount of water.