Wednesday, January 29, 2014

girl with goat




I have so many images saved to my hard drive that I thought I might start sharing a few on my blog. I haven't had any luck finding the photographer or the source for this beautiful photo of a Mongolian girl and her baby goat, so I apologise. One time I fed goats at a farm/petting zoo and they were very aggressive and I got scared and I climbed on a rock and they followed me and climbed up too because they are goats and I was holding the feed above my head because I was scared that they would bite my hand and they were jumping up and my husband had to save me by taking the feed off me and distracting them while I ran away (I was on my honeymoon and I was twenty-nine years old).

1 comment:

sattakingplaybazaar said...

play bazaar
satta king
play bazaar A boost of increased energy is one of the great benefits of having an acupuncture treatment.