Monday, February 17, 2014

more

To me, seeing Peanut start to use verbal communication ('talking' is a stretch) is one of the most exciting milestones. Like a lot of babies, 'more' is one of his first words. (Pronounced 'mmmo.') At first he just used it for food, because that's the context we used it in, but he quickly decided it was a catch-all for "I would like something specific to happen." Sometimes it means "I would like something to happen and to be honest I'm not entirely sure what it is, but why don't you go ahead and try a few things and I'll let you know if they work for me." I thought that being able to communicate in this way would make life easier for him, but it seems to be making him a bit more frustrated. Like, "I'm telling you what I want! I'm saying MORE and pointing vaguely towards the window or possibly the yoghurt lid or is that a knife? Okay that is definitely what I want MORE of, why are you NOT GIVING IT TO ME."

1 comment:

sattakingplaybazaar said...

play bazaar
satta king
play bazaar For this reason, it is important that you visit a place that is clean.